NEW ONLINE MERCHANDISE SHOP
Thanks to our friends at GP Print we now have an online shop where you can buy all your IHRH Merchandise.
Check it out!
Coronavirus update – please read carefully:
Please support Iron Horse Ranch House by follow these guidelines which have been designed to maintain safety and comply with the law. These have been updated to include guidance from Monday 5th April 2021
Who are you sitting with?
‘Rule of 6’ – We will not be taking bookings or admitting groups of more than 6 people in our outside seating areas unless you are from the same household or support bubble. This is a legal requirement.
Please do not meet in larger groups as we will have to refuse entry
- Track and Trace – We are required by law to collect ALL customer details for the NHS Track and Trace. These will be kept for 21 days and then deleted as per the government guidelines. Using the NHS App to ‘check in’ is recommended.
- Do not visit if you are unwell or showing symptoms of Covid -19
- Face coverings – Please wear a face covering when moving around the premises. When you are seated at your table, you are able to remove it to eat and drink
- Sanitise your hands – Please use the hand sanitisers provided on arrival, before eating and drinking, and after you have used the toilet.
- Table service – Please wait to be seated and do not approach the bar – remain seated and we will come to you, so sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Do not move the furniture – It has been positioned to maintain social distancing
- Please remain seated at your allocated table as much as possible – please do not swap around, or mix with other tables.
- Contactless payments are preferred– we do still accept cash.
- Maintain 2m social distancing at all times
- Children must be supervised at all times and remain seated at your allocated table – no running around please. Children over 11 years old are required by law to wear a face covering.
- Toilets – there is a one in and one out policy in place when using the toilet facilities unless you are supervising a child or assisting a disabled customer. Don’t forget your face coverings.
- No smoking in covered outside areas – Please use our designated smoking area.
- We are going disposable – We are mainly using disposable eco friendly consumables and package condiments for food and drink. These will be bought to your table.
- Events – All events will be outside whatever the Great British weather throws at us. As per the updated government guidance we have no dance floor. Singing/dancing/shouting along to the music is at your own risk, please remain at your allocated table, maintain social distancing.
Respect our team
We don’t make the rules, we are following the government guidance. We will not tolerate abuse, if you are unable to follow the guidelines we have put in place then you will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your cooperation, we hope you enjoy your visit with us.
VisitEngland – We’re Good to Go Mark
BIKE NIGHTS – Every Thursday Night between 4pm – 9pm
Social distancing measures will be put in place to ensure staff and customers are kept safe. Please work with us to ensure these events can continue throughout the summer. Anyone not abiding to the guidance will be asked to leave the site.
All bikes welcome.
5 * Food Hygiene Rating
We are pleased to announce during our recent Environmental Health visit we got 5 stars!!
Try out our new Doggie Zone!
Limited tables available, please call 01778 346952 in advance to reserve and avoid disappointment or click here (please specify doggie zone.